When you talk about some of the most played indoor sports, badminton always is among the top ranks. If you love this sport and want to play yourself, you will be at a beginner level and the rackets you use should be according to your level of play.
In this article, we are going to do a list of Top 10 Best Badminton Rackets for Beginners 2018. So without any further delay, let us begin with this list now.
Best Badminton Rackets For Beginners 2018:
Are you a starting badminton as a hobby or a profession? Yes, then here we have 10 best badminton rackets for beginners 2018 along with their reviews that are very affordable and good for beginners as well.
1. Premium Quality Set of BADMINTON RACKETS by Trained:
We always focus on our top pick as a product which is always economical, of the finest quality, and right according to the needs which are demanded. For beginners, the best pair of rackets which we have chosen as our top pick is this premium quality set by Trained. Have a look at its listed features:
- This pair of rackets is good for both professional and beginner level players.
- If people around you love badminton, this could be an excellent gift.
- This lightweight and high-quality product will be the best bet for spending money.
- The price which is offered makes it quite economical.
2. Ultra-light Badminton Racket All Carbon Fiber Single Shot Racquet:
If you can pay a little higher and want to hit some professional slack, you should get a badminton racquet like this one. With a grip on professionals and lightweight design, this badminton racquet has following other features:
- The material used in the making is complete carbon which makes it’s stronger.
- With a lightweight design, this racquet would be your best bet.
- Doesn’t matter it is expensive, getting professional slack at a beginner level is amazing.
- It has a handle with a rubber ring to give you an excellent grip.
- The net is strong and tight in this one and the shuttle will travel fast at the opponent.
3. Senston S-300 Graphite Badminton Racket Full Carbon Badminton Racquet:
Never think you are running out of options which you can try while there are products like this in our ranks. So what is Senston S-300 Badminton Racket for Beginners known for? Have a look at the following features below:
- You get a nice cover with which you can easily protect the outer of the racket.
- The racquet has a nice length which makes it good for hitting higher shots.
- Available in different quality and size packs.
4. Yonex Basic 6000 Badminton Racquet:
Well, even though the Black Friday is over, you can still get one of the best brands at a nice and affordable price with the exact higher quality you desire. For further insight, let us have a look at the features of Yonex Basic 6000 Badminton Racquet:
- The shaft of the racquet is made of steel which is stronger than ever.
- As for the frame, it is made of Aluminum and you know the extent of reliance on that.
- One of the best racquet choices for the beginners.
5. Yonex Basic 5000 Badminton Racquet:
These 5000 series racquets were something which it all started. Being an older series than 6000, the product has a lesser price but still offer features which make feel like playing at a professional level. Now, why is that? Have a look at its features and know for yourself:
- It has the almost the same building as the 6000 series from YONEX.
- A steel built shaft and Aluminum built frame are the better things about this one.
- This series is another finest option for the players at the beginner level.
6. Sportime Mini Badminton Racquet – 20 Inches:
For young players at a beginner level, a badminton racquet product which adds to some of the better options is Sportime Mini Badminton Racquet. It is smaller in size and due to its lightweight frame, it is lighter to handle. Some other features are mentioned below:
- The size of this racquet is in the mini category for the young players to play.
- Its head is of full size, however, with the shorter shaft for the sake of size.
- This steel built product is meant to provide durability.
- The grip is longer, however, so that you can hit the shuttle better and accurate.
7. Yonex B-350 Badminton Racquet / Racket:
Being one of the finest manufacturers, YONEX would make it back to our list of products like Yonex B-350 Badminton Racquet / Racket which is bought quite often due to its quality and price ranges. To have a look of that, let us begin with its features:
- Even though made for professionals, this is also good for beginners.
- The upper is made of the lightweight allow and an over shaped head.
- Since it is made of the alloy, it provides great durability during the matches.
- From the manufacturers, you get this as a pre-strung racket.
8. Yonex Basic 4000 Mavis 350 Yellow Medium Badminton Combo Set:
Yonex brings so much quality and professional stuff for the players that we cannot resist but to bring their products to our picks. Another of their products is YONEX Basic 4000 is the name and it has following features:
- This is a complete pair with the finest quality material and is best for the beginners.
- The pair is available in different colors.
- Its net is quite strong and will be durable for longer.
- This one also comes in smaller sizes as well.
9. Badminton Racket, ADIBO Professional Badminton Racquet with Bag:
For people at kid and beginner level, here is another of the top options which use iron in its making. Without elaborating anymore on the product, we will take you directly to the features of it:
- It is a lightweight product which is made of iron.
- One of the fewer products which are good for both players at the kid and other beginners.
- Made for high speed so that you can always remain on top of the others.
- The number of strong-holes is 72 and is a much flexible racket.
10. Senston N80 Graphite Single High-grade Badminton Racquet:
A comparative higher price and a little bit heavy are the only reasons why this had to be our last pick. Otherwise, this racquet has everything professional for the beginner and professional players. The product has following other features:
- The shaft of the racquet is made of graphite which is known to provide stability and durability to the product.
- Its structure is designed right according to the use of the pro players.
- You get a much better grip and control in your play with this racket.
- You can choose this high-quality product for you in different colors and prizes.
So, this was our list of best badminton rackets for beginners. Hope you would have liked it and have selected your first racket.