Smashing and Control are some of the important aspects of games like Badminton and Squash. If you are only concerned with the Badminton, you are in good luck. This is because of our list of Top 10 Best Badminton Rackets for Smash and Control 2019 in this game. Some of this might also be suitable for the squash players.
Based on the features, reputation, price, and quality, the top 10 rackets are:
1. Yonex NANORAY Series Badminton Racket:
In a particular field, there is always a brand which sets the standards for the other. If we say that it is Yonex in the field of Badminton Rackets then we wouldn’t be wrong. For this list, setting the new standards, the first pick is Yonex NANORAY Series Badminton Racket. It has following major features:
- If you meant power, this racket definitely delivers it.
- The shaft was made after blending graphite & carbon.
- The rest of the frame is made only of graphite.
- It generates ultimate strength in the shots.
2. Yonex GR Badminton Racket 2018 Professional Racket:
Some brands are so good that their products do get repeated in many of our lists. Yonex is no exception in that criteria and the 2nd pick for the list is this Yonex GR Badminton Racket 2018 Professional Racket which has following features:
- An enhanced version for stability with the grip and non-slippery experience.
- This is a special edition racket with shaft made of aluminum.
- The head is empowered by using steel and aluminum at the top.
- For hitting the shots more precisely and accurately.
3. Yonex Nanoray 10 NR10 2014 Badminton Racket:
Someone who has not tried this classic 2014 version by Yonex will be called unlucky. While this Yonex Nanoray 10 NR10 2014 Badminton Racket is where it all started for Yonex Nanoray Series, you can still get it for your professional career. The top features are:
- The shots you hit are powerful because of the vibration absorption.
- This absorption is the result of the presence of a material like TFA CAP.
- Again, the shaft is made of carbon and graphite ensuring maximum strength.
- The grip is everlasting and absorbs all the sweating for a smooth experience.
4. WHIZZ A730 High Modulus Graphite Professional Badminton Racket:
Not every product should be mentioned for the professionals and thus we are introducing this WHIZZ A730 High Modulus Graphite Professional Badminton Racket which is suitable for the intermediate and amateur players. The top features of the racket are:
- Your shots are more powerful because it reduces the vibrations.
- Also, it has solid-cored patented technology for lesser torsional twist.
- It is made really lightweight for the beginners and intermediate players.
- If the professionals wish, this would be perfect for their training time.
5. Jinque Badminton Rackets Set Beginners Practice Racket:
You might be looking forward to a quality set of rackets to train harder and get better at the game. A doubles match needs you to be quick especially when you player near the net. For that, a recommended one is this Jinque Badminton Rackets Set Beginners Practice Racket. It has following main features:
- A really lightweight badminton set for training and practice.
- The structure is solid and is durable due to the heavy-duty construction.
- The grip is made anti-slip and thus makes it a favorite of many players.
- It absorbs your sweat to prevent the slipping experience.
6. Yonex Leisure Badminton Set:
If there is one product which could satisfy you to the end, this is one of our favorite choices called Yonex Leisure Badminton Set which is good for single-player matches and even for the doubles. This also possesses good features for smashing and control. The features are:
- A portable badminton set which you can carry anywhere.
- The nylon strings hit the nylon shuttlecock very well.
- If even you are playing outdoors, it generates good power.
- Made for professionals, beginners, and intermediate.
7. Senston N80 Graphite Single High-Grade Badminton Racquet:
One of the rackets which have tendency to do everything is this Senston N80 Graphite Single High-Grade Badminton Racquet. Made of high-grade material, it is good for generating high-quality shots while bringing instant control in your hands. The other features you would like to refer to are:
- What’s mightier is its power due to the quality strings.
- Not just that, those strings are tied in a powerful graphite frame.
- The strength and durability which the frame generate is immense.
- You keep this safe in a same high-quality racket bad provided alongside.
8. Franklin Sports 2 Player Badminton Racquet Replacement Set:
Being a part of some our previous lists, this Franklin Sports 2 Player Badminton Racquet Replacement Set has shown and proved the quality it possesses. For this list, it has been chosen as a perfect alternative especially when you are into a professional game. The features are:
- The strings are metallic and generate a lot of power in the shot.
- Since this an economical set, you can have this as a replacement.
- The complete construction is done with the tempered steel.
- You also get a couple of free shuttlecocks in the set.
9. Yonex Voltric 2017 Badminton Racket:
A product which faces some lower ranks in most of the lists only due to its price is this Yonex Voltric 2017 Badminton Racket. Also, while it is only made for the professionals, there are only few people who realize and acknowledge the beauty of this professional badminton racket. We shall some of the top aspects in the list below:
- Those whose hands do not generate enough power, this will do for them.
- The top materials like tungsten and graphics are used in the shaft.
- One of the highest quality generated in Japan which is the hub of Badminton.
- The power for the smashing and then the control, both are superb.
10. Yonex Voltric Z Force II 2 Badminton Racket:
While we remain a little down to earth, there are some choices which we cannot hold back and this Yonex Voltric Z Force II 2 Badminton Racket is one of those. A choice of some of the top badminton players in the world, even though ranked at the end for its price too heavy for normal players, it is a mark of excellence and quality. The top features are:
- The flex of the racket is made extra stiff for professionals and trainees.
- It has tri-voltage system which enhances the energy behind the shot.
- The opponents wouldn’t see the shots coming at them.
- The thinnest yet most durable and powerful shaft.