Doesn’t matter how good you are at a single’s game in Badminton, the challenge always changes when you play a doubles match. While there is no need for a professional to change his racket, it is definitely important for the others. In this article, we will be covering a list of Top 10 Best Badminton Rackets for Doubles 2019.
Based on their price, features, brand name, and quality, the top 10 rackets are:
1. Trained Premium Quality Set of Badminton Rackets:
When it comes to this criteria, you and your partner should by these Trained Premium Quality Set of Badminton Rackets which is number one recommendation. With the years of experience, the developers excel at making the high-quality but lighter weight rackets. The top features are:
- This set of rackets will work perfectly for you and your partner.
- Also, this is good for both training and professional matches.
- Besides the quality, they have such lightweight that you can handle any shot.
- Doesn’t matter at which level you are, this is good for player of all levels.
2. Champion Sports Double Steel Frame Badminton Racket:
Not just that it claims in the title, this Champion Sports Double Steel Frame Badminton Racket is really made for the champions who are trying to excel in the court. The racket is tempered with double steel shaft making it very durable and even lighter. The major features would be:
- The leather grip is dimpled for playing any shot from any angle.
- It is also quite comfortable and soaks the sweat for ultimate performance.
- The strings of the racket are made of the nylon material.
- The frame is also tempered with the steel to enhance the durability.
3. L.E.D STEP 2 Player Badminton Rackets Sets:
There are times when you do not have to bother about the price at all. We are now bringing these L.E.D STEP 2 Player Badminton Rackets Sets which have an extremely lightweight design and are really suited for a doubles match. The main features listed are:
- Whether you play at the front or back, you can handle your shots.
- It has such a lightweight design that your swing would be perfect.
- This set is good for both training and official matches.
- You and your partner are now getting the same quality.
4. Senston – 2 Player Badminton Racquets Set:
With the years of manufacturing rackets for the professional world, you can definitely trust this this Senston – 2 Player Badminton Racquets Set. There is no doubt about the quality and when you play with these, you feel the differences. Among many features some are:
- The grip designed in this one suits every trainee and professional player.
- When it comes to the quality, there are no doubts behind.
- The shaft made of graphite adds to the beauty and quality.
- The strings are also made of high-quality material to serve you longer.
5. Franklin Sports 2 Player Badminton Racquet Replacement Set:
Being a part of some our previous lists, this Franklin Sports 2 Player Badminton Racquet Replacement Set has shown and proved the quality it possesses. For this list, it has been chosen as a perfect alternative especially when you are into a doubles game. The features are:
- The strings are metallic and generate a lot of power in the shot.
- Since this an economical set, you can have this as a replacement.
- The complete construction is done with the tempered steel.
- You also get a couple of free shuttlecocks in the set.
6. EastPoint Sports 2 Player Badminton Racket Set:
Known for its weather resistant features and tempered steel, EastPoint Sports 2 Player Badminton Racket Set is our next pick for the list. Also, it is known for bringing a comfortable player experience alongside the long lasting design. The features are:
- The construction focuses on the weather resistant features for durability.
- Its frame is made of high-tempered steel to strengthen the product.
- The handles are soft and is really suitable for the double matches.
- You are getting a free bag to safe it safe.
7. Jinque Badminton Rackets Set Beginners Practice Racket:
You might be looking forward to a quality set of rackets to train harder and get better at the game. A doubles match needs you to be quick especially when you player near the net. For that, a recommended one is this Jinque Badminton Rackets Set Beginners Practice Racket. It has following main features:
- A really lightweight badminton set for training and practice.
- The structure is solid and is durable due to the heavy-duty construction.
- The grip is made anti-slip and thus makes it a favorite of many players.
- It absorbs your sweat to prevent the slipping experience.
8. BSN Badminton Racquet:
The rackets by BSN have always been among your priorities due to the class they possess especially in the grip area of a racket. They use an element like vinyl polyurethane in the making of the grip making it really good for training and matches. The top features are:
- The shaft and the head are made of steel for strength and durability.
- There are different colors available so you can choose any.
- For athletes, it brings accuracy in the shots and confidence with its grip.
- Buying a set of them could also save you some money.
9. Senston N80 Graphite Single High-Grade Badminton Racquet:
Made for the professionals, this Senston N80 Graphite Single High-Grade Badminton Racquet is one of the high-class products. Though it is ranked at the tail end of this list because of the single-piece availability and price, it would be best if you and your partner get it. The features are elaborated as:
- The material used in the making is graphite for ultimate durability.
- Both in the body and grip, this is for stability and strength.
- The strings are also made of the highly–durable material.
- You get a free racket to carry it easily all around.
10. Yonex Nanoray 10 NR10 2014 Badminton Racket:
Even though expensive, Yonex is a brand which is recognized worldwide due to the quality of material, flexibility which it brings, and durability which is definitely acknowledged worldwide. The major features are:
- The shaft is made of the blend of graphite and carbon.
- Its nylon strings are also very durable and generate power.
- The bounce which the shuttlecock gets from it is mind-blowing.
- Thought it is expensive, its durability & quality is worth it.